What Is Mercury Fallen?
Manage a group of colonists as they attempt to survive underground on an alien world. Automated machine construction was sent ahead to create the Mercury facility, but something has gone wrong and your colonists awake to find the facility in ruin. Build structures, recover technologies and send out expeditions to the surface to ensure the survival of your new found home away from home.
- Manage a group of colonists needs and ensure their survival
- Dig out the surrounding area to gather resources and expand the Mercury Facility
- Build rooms, structures, machines and decorations to keep your colony happy and healthy
- Recover corrupted data to build new structures and recipes
- Discover trapped colonists and robots to expand your population
- Grow crops for food and other refined materials
- Grow clones
Mercury Fallen is currently in early access alpha and available on Itch.IO. There is a pre-alpha demo available as well which is an early prototype version of the game. Mercury Fallen is being developed by Tim Pelham which is the entire team of Nitrous Butterfly.