Alpha 0.13a is now available on Steam. This is a minor, but critical, update to resolve crashing issues for Mac users. There are a few additional tweaks and fixes included as well.
- Added: Robot charge pad now has a particle effect when in use.
- Changed: Additional aspect ratios now supported under resolution options
- Changed: Game no longer defaults to full screen when opening for the first time
- Changed: Game now available in both 32 bit and 64 bit for Windows.
- Changed: Mac version now requires 64-bit CPU/OS
- Changed: Windows version no longer supports DirectX 9.
- Changed: Migrated code/assets to latest version of the Unity engine.
- Changed: Object blueprint build info now has a progress bar and item grid to show needed vs. supplied resources.
- Changed: Build info window now shows it’s build position number in the build queue.
- Fixed: Game crashing at startup on Mac.
- Fixed: Unable to place floor tile next to objects that use empty tiles in its footprint. This is most noticeable if trying to place a different floor tile other than bedroom floor to the left/right of the head of a bed.
- Fixed: Colonists walking around with zero health