Thanks for the great feedback so far on Update 21. A minor patch update is now available on Steam. Additional tweaks and fixes will be coming over the next few days.
- Colonist management screen side information updated. Now shows population cap for humans.
- Removed X button from top right of facility management window. Replaced with back arrow button at the top left.
- Colonist craft action description now includes how many the colonist will craft
- Colonists will now immediately drop any carried items on the floor when going to eat
- Beetle Miner research no longer required blueprint discovery
- Fixed: planet map display modes drop down not showing correct type when closing and re-opening planet map interface
- Fixed: Some colonist actions are now interruptible by critical actions to avoid starvation from long action chains
- Fixed: On Foot expeditions not being removed properly in some instances causing an expedition to appear in the vehicle drop down list
Follow & Support Mercury Fallen development on
Twitter | Facebook | Discord | Steam | Patreon | Roadmap