Thank you all for playing Mercury Fallen and for the great feedback. Another batch of changes and fixes are now available on Steam.
- When wandering aimlessly colonists will now attempt to head back towards the facility if not standing on floor tiles
- Planet map display mode options no longer require map table equipment item
- Reduced bloom effect on planet map
- Fixed: Haul to storage action taking too long to calculate if there are a lot of items on the floor. This caused colonists with the haul role to sometimes get stuck in an idle loop.
- Fixed: Scannable area for poi generation not being updated when removing radar towers
- Fixed: Transport vehicles unassigned from mining platforms after loading save game
- Fixed: Possible save game load crash related to equipment items
Follow Mercury Fallen development on
Twitter | Facebook | Discord | Steam | Roadmap