Patch time again. Patch update 22.5 addresses a few reported issues. Check the release notes below for what’s fixed and what’s changed. Thank you all for playing Mercury Fallen and the amazing feedback.
Follow & Support Mercury Fallen development on
Twitter | Facebook | Discord | Steam | Patreon | Merch | Roadmap
- Changed the look of the decor overlay for more clarity
- Minor change to the look of selection highlight graphics for mining/deconstruction
- Wall Debris renamed to Damaged Wall
- Fixed: Planet map build menu won’t open if closed by pressing escape.
- Fixed: Surface map tiles stop displaying hover info in some instances
- Fixed: Missing icon and tooltip for remove craft queue item button
- Fixed: Missing icon and tooltip for cancel expedition button
- Fixed: Vehicles not recharging their power in some instances