Patch time again. Patch update 22.5 addresses a few reported issues. Check the release notes below for what’s fixed and what’s changed. Thank you all for playing Mercury Fallen and the amazing feedback.
Follow Mercury Fallen development on
Twitter | Facebook | Discord | Steam | Roadmap
- Changed the look of the decor overlay for more clarity
- Minor change to the look of selection highlight graphics for mining/deconstruction
- Wall Debris renamed to Damaged Wall
- Fixed: Planet map build menu won’t open if closed by pressing escape.
- Fixed: Surface map tiles stop displaying hover info in some instances
- Fixed: Missing icon and tooltip for remove craft queue item button
- Fixed: Missing icon and tooltip for cancel expedition button
- Fixed: Vehicles not recharging their power in some instances