Hope everyone had a great weekend. Patch update 30.3 addresses a few more reported issues and adds a few tweaks.
Thanks for all the great feedback and reports. Check out the release notes below for all the changes and fixes.
Support & Follow Mercury Fallen On
Steam | Twitter | Facebook | Discord | Merch | Patreon
- Holding shift while using keyboard camera rotation will snap the camera to 90 degree increments
- Colonists will now target the closest crop location to plant first
- Colonists will no longer perform any work duties during recreation hours. This was changed to resolve some priority issues with none work related actions.
- Fixed: Vehicle bay not constructing in some instances
- Fixed: Colonists damaging objects that aren’t constructed yet during high stress reaction
- Fixed: Colonist stuck in pick up and drop off loop if unable to generate a path to a crop field or aeroponics farm
- Fixed: Memory transfer station not saving/loading assigned colonist data.
- Fixed: Colonists continue to use memory transfer station after training schedule period has ended
- Fixed: Colonists not prioritizing using the memory transfer station over other training activities.
- Fixed: Colonists not dropping held items before going to a attribute training or memory transfer station