Patch update 30.4 addresses a few more reported issues and adds a couple of quality of life changes.
When assigning colonists to a bed, a check mark will appear next to colonists that already have a bed assigned.
Vehicles will now appear on the planet side minimap. Vehicles on the minimap are colored differently depending on their type. This was technically a bug, but I’ll count it as a new feature.
Follow & Support Mercury Fallen development on
Twitter | Facebook | Discord | Steam | Patreon | Merch | Roadmap
- Bed assignment list now shows colonist portraits instead of colonist gender icon.
- Bed assignment list now shows a checkmark icon next to a colonist if they already have a bed assigned.
- Updated the text quality of the vehicle info in the vehicle list.
- Fixed: Vehicle action description hidden behind upgrade buttons in vehicle list if text is more than one line.
- Fixed: Colonists not appearing on minimap when spawned from capsule or generated from cloning.
- Fixed: Robots not appearing on minimap when activated or created.
- Fixed: Vehicles not appearing on planet minimap.
- Fixed: Crop disease not removed when a colonist harvests an infected crop.